Subscribe to my full feed.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sweet New Look

Got seriously jealous looking at other bloggers' sweet layout, so I shopped around on the web and modified me a template. Viola! presto! New Layout! I think its real spiff, how about you?

P.S.
I know its spelled voilà, but who doesn't like a good viola (awesome instrument btw) joke? I certainly don't know anyone who doesn't.

P.S.S.
Ok it's pretty lame (the viola thing, not the layout, the layout is friggin' sweet), if its any consolation, I am wired.

P.S.S.S.
psssssss...if anyone want to check out my group's assignment 3 here's a link:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddq2xrmh_1ppbkg7

4 comments:

Im a Gi Nation said...

Silly Pete. Trix are for kids. I mean... you aren't wired, you're just weird! Word Up.

Jen lleras said...

Nice new layout, I bet you got jealous from all out pink!

/I just found out I am addicted to coffee, if I don't drink it in the morning I get a headache.

Map Finder said...

I liked your group's assignment no. 3.

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.