Subscribe to my full feed.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Spreading My Wings

After spending a couple days to wind down from finals week, I've decided that I'm going to continue writing in this blog. I'm going to change a few things though.

One thing for sure is that I'm going to expand my focus from blogging about social networking to the broader field of overall IT industry. This will allow me to have a greater amount of topics to talk about and also give me a good opportunity to keep up with the IT industry as its going to be part of my future professional life.

Since my ITEC class for this blog has officially ended, I'm going to have a significant drop in readers. I will need to be more diligent about promoting this blog. Aside from my interest in the IT industry, having actual readers is the next highest incentive for me to write this blog. I have to say its one of the biggest ego boost one can feel, and with me being on winter break I will have the chance and time to actually spend time to promote this blog.

That's about it. Oh. I'm on my last year in college and are looking for internship opportunities in the IT field. I already applied to some places but the more the merrier! So if anyone can help out that will be great!

4 comments:

Jen lleras said...

Chow you can check my company out if you want, our IT sucks, we could use a good Asain dude, lol JJ. I only say that cause the IT guys are all fat WOW gamers with oily pizza faces and snarky attitudes. Anyways check the jobs here: http://www.diamondcomics.com/public/default.asp?t=1&m=1&c=3&s=104&ai=27296

they post new jobs about once every two weeks.

Can't wait for the blog to get going!

Map Finder said...

Well if this is the case, then I guess I'll look forward to seeing the new title of your blog!

All my best in your job hunt,

Jeff

Anonymous said...

hey peter! thanks for dropping by and commenting. Nice blog you have here! Social networking is an interesting topic, and I also like to read your views on technology/internet, etc. Looking forward to more articles! =)

ps: I have to say though, that 6 degrees article was awesome! I had a 2 week crush on James Franco right after Spiderman came out.

Map Finder said...

Stiiiiiill looking for that next post, peter...